Solved

Cancel my switch not available

• 27 October 2020
  • 5 replies

I cannot see the option to Cancel my switch. I had cancelled my switch a few weeks back and i still got an email that my switch away from pure planet is complete!! Can some one help me? 

icon

Best answer by Duppy 27 October 2020, 11:14

But I had asked Pure planet to stop my switch. How did the switch still happen @Duppy ?

If you are switching away from Pure Planet you needed to tell the supplier that you were switching to to stop the switch . Pure Planet can only block a switch if it was an erroneous transfer or they had some other reason such as a high debit amount in the account

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Jaipal 

It's a matter of timing, it normally takes 17 days to switch. The option to cancel applies only to the first 14 days after starting the switch, after that it's too late. If you initiated the switch to a different supplier , you will need to contact them and tell them you had cancelled the switch. It may be too late to do anything now, but you can always switch back to PP after 10 days

But I had asked Pure planet to stop my switch. How did the switch still happen @Duppy ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

But I had asked Pure planet to stop my switch. How did the switch still happen @Duppy ?

If you are switching away from Pure Planet you needed to tell the supplier that you were switching to to stop the switch . Pure Planet can only block a switch if it was an erroneous transfer or they had some other reason such as a high debit amount in the account

Hi @Jaipal 

Welcome to the community! Thanks for posting.

Were you trying to cancel a switch to PP, or away from PP? ‘Cos this sounds like the latter:

But I had asked Pure planet to stop my switch. How did the switch still happen 

You’d need to stop the switch contacting the supplier you started to switch to. Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Hah great minds @Duppy :laughing: