Question

Can't submit photo for gas reading

• 11 October 2020
  • 4 replies

Hi. I’ve recently switched to pure and for some reason you couldn’t change both gas and electricity on the same date.  I sent photos for both when you asked for my first reading. Now you’re asking for a gas reading with a photo, but it doesn’t give me the option to include the photo. Do you need me to send it separately? Or are you happy that my account is in order?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi @paulofalus 

Welcome to the community.

The community don’t have access to your account.

You can send account specific messages (such as this one) and attach photos in wattbot (help&support>ask a question), you can either message and ask if they still need it or it’ll probably be nearly as quick if it’s not too much faffing for you  just to send a message and attach the photo anyway. They just want to confirm they are charging you for the correct meter.

Cheers. I’ll give it a try. Is wattbot only on the app?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @paulofalus 

Welcome to the Pure Planet community! When you post here you are not talking directly to Pure Planet but to your fellow customers, but they are a pretty helpful bunch.

Others may well be able to explain why you couldn't switch gas and electricity on the same date, it's certainly unusual.

You can certainly contact Pure Planet to explain the situation - go to Help and Support click on Ask a Question to get to Wattbot, and start by putting message the team in the question box.

Look out for more suggestions

Stephen

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Cheers. I’ll give it a try. Is wattbot only on the app?

hi @paulofalus 

wattbot is available online too BUT you have to be logged in or no online wattbot.

You should be logged into the app if you’re using it. In app you can use wattbot without being logged in but obviously it would then ask who you are.