Solved

Can't submit metre readings for a final bill

• 9 November 2020
  • 5 replies

Hello,

I have recently joined pure planet and was switched on 29th Oct and first payment made on 1 Nov.  On joining I provided meter readings.

Old supplier is unaware I've switched and is waiting on Pure Planet to send meter readings and switch date so the account can be closed.  In the meantime, old supplier has sent me a bill for the same period I've paid Pure Planet for, and the bill is quite expensive.  It is the old tenants tariff based on 3 people.  I am 1 person living in the property.  

Old supplier have informed me pure planet needs to give them switch date and meter readings.  

I am unable to give meter readings on app (server error everytime).  I have tried uninstalling then reinstalling the app.

Please can you advise how this can be sorted?

James 

icon

Best answer by woz 9 November 2020, 20:42

hi @JTNCLE 

hi James, sorry for the delay (I don’t work for PP)

can you try logging in at purepla.net and see if you still get the same error (you’ll need your email on the same device used to login).

Is the rest of the app apparently working ok, if you go to help & support>ask a question do you get a bot response?

Have you tried using both data and wifi?

Regarding the original wquery it can take up to 6 weeks for the process to complete during which time it’s absolutely normal to get bills from both suppliers. If you are in good credit with previous ask them to reduce the DD, don’t cancel or it may screw up any refund.

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi @JTNCLE 

did you get an email asking for opening readings?, If so you can reply specifically to that email.

Are you using a vpn or any blocking software on your phone/tablet?

Hi @woz,

Thank you for replying.  Yes I provided meter readings when I first joined.  I tried the email asking for my meter readings again but I get a server error message every time and the screen won't load.

Im not using any blocking software on my phone or tablet.  

James 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi @JTNCLE 

hi James, sorry for the delay (I don’t work for PP)

can you try logging in at purepla.net and see if you still get the same error (you’ll need your email on the same device used to login).

Is the rest of the app apparently working ok, if you go to help & support>ask a question do you get a bot response?

Have you tried using both data and wifi?

Regarding the original wquery it can take up to 6 weeks for the process to complete during which time it’s absolutely normal to get bills from both suppliers. If you are in good credit with previous ask them to reduce the DD, don’t cancel or it may screw up any refund.

@woz thanks for replying again.

Yes I have tried all of those things you have mentioned but no joy unfortunately.  I've wrote a question to the robot.  Will await the response 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@JTNCLE 

hi James

was the response that your question would go to the team? If so all good...If not, not all good...