Question

Can't access my account yet

• 9 October 2020
  • 4 replies

I’ve set up my account on 1 September, and sent meter readings to the email received twice on 3rd and 18th September again. However, both the app and the website still shows that my account is still being set up, which means I can’t access the meter readings nor do I know if payment’s to be made. I have received no billing letters from PurePlanet or email confirming that the switch is completed. We moved in on 1st September and there is electricity and gas supply since then.

4 replies

Userlevel 4

Once the account is set up then you will be able to submit readings but you should have got an email with a switch date it's very unusual for emails to come out without a switch date and ask for reads and not let you do it.  Pure planet also let you know by email of switch date as they are a only online company.  I will try tag one of the team to help.

@Marc 

Regards

RYAN

I’ve set up my account on 1 September, and sent meter readings to the email received twice on 3rd and 18th September again. However, both the app and the website still shows that my account is still being set up, which means I can’t access the meter readings nor do I know if payment’s to be made. I have received no billing letters from PurePlanet or email confirming that the switch is completed. We moved in on 1st September and there is electricity and gas supply since then.

Hi @lkjfdsa 

Welcome to the community! Thanks for posting.

I’ve flagged this with our Member services team. It looks like there was a glitch with your switch. The team emailed you 3 Sep, asking for photos of your meter. They need to be able to confirm the meter numbers. Could you get the pics to them?

Thanks for the heads-up @Rds261189 :raised_hands:

I’ve replied to the email and sent photos of our meters twice to PurePlanet’s email, first time on 3rd September and the second time on 18th September. Please check the inbox again and let me know if you still can’t receive them. Please provide an email address to send these pictures to so I can be sure that I am emailing to the right people. Thank you.

Hey @lkjfdsa 

Ok great, the team have confirmed they’ve received your meter photos - thanks for that :slight_smile:

They’ll use this info to get your account up and running, or email you the next steps if they need any more info from you. :thumbsup: