Solved

Bit confused advice please

• 16 August 2019
  • 1 reply

Hello everyone,
bit confused looking for reassurance, just signed up with pureplanet but I am a new house buyer without previous gas or electric and the only way I joined up thru a comparison web site switching supplier. Pureplanet doesn’t seem to have a button for New owners only for switching suppliers. Am I ok or have I missed something.

with thanks
​micmac
icon

Best answer by woz 16 August 2019, 19:07

hi micmac
It all depends if your new property's meters have been registered on the meter database.
Is it a new new house or an old new house?
Do you know who the current supplier is (pardon the pun)?
If it's an old new house all will probably work OK.
I presume you now have a login for the app or online? It should tell you that the switch is in progress.
Have you read THIS

Micmac;35633:
Hello everyone,
bit confused looking for reassurance, just signed up with pureplanet but I am a new house buyer without previous gas or electric and the only way I joined up thru a comparison web site switching supplier. Pureplanet doesn’t seem to have a button for New owners only for switching suppliers. Am I ok or have I missed something.

with thanks
​micmac
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi micmac
It all depends if your new property's meters have been registered on the meter database.
Is it a new new house or an old new house?
Do you know who the current supplier is (pardon the pun)?
If it's an old new house all will probably work OK.
I presume you now have a login for the app or online? It should tell you that the switch is in progress.
Have you read THIS

Micmac;35633:
Hello everyone,

with thanks
​micmac