Solved

3 Phase meter installation

• 24 October 2020
  • 2 replies

How do I actually get to speak to someone to arrange an engineer to fit a new 3 phase meter to my property.  SSE are upgrading my supply but my supplier (Pure Planet) own the meter and must be present on the day to install the new meter ?????  Wasted two days trying to speak to a human to get this arranged??????

icon

Best answer by Gwyndy 24 October 2020, 14:02

Hi @Angus1707 

You need to go to the Pure Planet App on your phone, or login to your account on the website.
Three bars top right
Help and Support
Ask a Question

WattBot will appear:

Type ‘Message the Team’ - WattBot will probably offer to attempt to help, but persevere.

When it puts you through, leave a message for the team regarding the issue - responses from the Member Services team are currently taking approximately 3 working days.

I cannot give you any method that will allow you to actually ‘speak’ to anyone, Pure Planet’s system is set up for contact via WattBot - Pure Planet may, however, phone you back once they have your message, or for that matter, pass your details on to Magnum Utilities, so that they may contact you directly.

Kindest Regards

Gwyndy

View original

2 replies

Hi @Angus1707 

You need to go to the Pure Planet App on your phone, or login to your account on the website.
Three bars top right
Help and Support
Ask a Question

WattBot will appear:

Type ‘Message the Team’ - WattBot will probably offer to attempt to help, but persevere.

When it puts you through, leave a message for the team regarding the issue - responses from the Member Services team are currently taking approximately 3 working days.

I cannot give you any method that will allow you to actually ‘speak’ to anyone, Pure Planet’s system is set up for contact via WattBot - Pure Planet may, however, phone you back once they have your message, or for that matter, pass your details on to Magnum Utilities, so that they may contact you directly.

Kindest Regards

Gwyndy

Userlevel 7
Badge +9