Solved

£25 refferal

• 7 August 2018
  • 4 replies

Hi I just got my brother on to pure plant and completely forgot about the £25 refferal this was only yesterday is there any way I could claim this after ?
icon

Best answer by woz 7 August 2018, 17:07

Imty;10050:
Hi thank you for that , what is wattbot where do I find this ?

Are you a PP customer? (I replied assuming you were. Referral has to come from someone who is)

Go to the app, click on 3 white lines top right, click on help, ask wattbot, type 'message the team' and follow the prompts, at some stage leaving a message with the details.
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Yes, if you send your brothers details via wattbot you should get it, as long as they can identify his account.
(although not my decision to make but I know it's happened to others who have got it)
woz;10040:
Yes, if you send your brothers details via wattbot you should get it, as long as they can identify his account.
(although not my decision to make but I know it's happened to others who have got it)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Imty;10050:

Are you a PP customer? (I replied assuming you were. Referral has to come from someone who is)

Go to the app, click on 3 white lines top right, click on help, ask wattbot, type 'message the team' and follow the prompts, at some stage leaving a message with the details.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
duplicate- ignore sorry