New Section for downloads of meter manuals?

Related products: Pure Planet Community

How about a section for assets / downloads of relevant manuals etc.
It should contain all relevant documentation for the Smart Meters, ancilliaries (hubs?) and IHD you fit (including dimensions where possible).
For those who are going to ask me why I posted this, the answer is prompted by a recent post and the frustration of the useless search in this community.
Anything that makes life easier is a bonus...
Hey @woz
This is a nice idea.
We'll include downloadable PDFs as part of the FAQs re-writing @Nataly and I are doing as part of the community migration to a new platform 👍

Meter manual is downloadable from this FAQ on how to use the PP smart meter and IHD. 

All well and good, but the way the click is implemented my Safari Version 13.1.2 (14609.3.5.1.5) blocks the popup window of the pdf. ☹️

So the user would need to allow pop-ups, right? At least for this site.

All well and good, but the way the click is implemented my Safari Version 13.1.2 (14609.3.5.1.5) blocks the popup window of the pdf. ☹️

@25 quid Does it not give you the option to download the file? If I right click (chrome) I get the option of either.(view in browser or d/l)

Yes @Marc & @woz, I can still download it with extra effort. But why build a website that makes it hard?

Just change the code so it opens the popup window more directly so it doesn’t trigger the popup blocker. #notrocketscience