Multiple meters and PER FUEL membership

Idea Status: On Hold

A future app update should allow for multiple and 3 phase meters (maybe up to 3 electric single phase or 2 3 phase? or some acceptable combination) and 2 gas- as a suggestion), and this should not generate more than one membership fee per fuel, however..
If there are in excess of the accepted number there could be a supplementary charge.
I have a 3phase meter which gives one reading with 6 digits, the older style of 3 meters with one meter one each phase surly this can be solved with the installation on a single smart meter replacing the 3 seperate meters?
The other point i also have 2 electric meters 1 in each building. Law dictates that each registered meter is subject to a standing charge but yes i would like both meters on one acct and even better a discount for having 2 membership fees on the same property.not my fault gas is not an option.
Hi @woz
Thanks for posting this idea.
We'd love to do this, especially multiple meters.
It's in the plans, but it's not our current priority. So for now I'm marking this as being 'on hold' and when it looks like it could get back onto our priority list we'll be able to explore this further.
Hope you understand 🆙
Marc;15278:
Hi @woz
Thanks for posting this idea.
We'd love to do this, especially multiple meters.
It's in the plans, but it's not our current priority. So for now I'm marking this as being 'on hold' and when it looks like it could get back onto our priority list we'll be able to explore this further.
Hope you understand 🆙

I understand, more pressing priorities and anyway it's a recipe for administrative disaster not to mention a complete rewriting of the software......but....
in honour of the shelving of the idea I'm introducing a new emoji for unhappy customers who asked for it, (no comments please about customers asking for it)

what do you think?
(I hate those things, I'd much rather have a good old fashioned rant in words..)
Woz! How can you HATE my wonderful emojis 🙀🙀🙀🙀, they’re beautiful things 😂😁👍👏🦋🐝🎒🧦🙈🙉🐒👅💥🙃🤷*♀️
Bev, I've always said you have lovely emojis...
(can they lock you up for that?)

Bev;15334:
Woz! How can you HATE my wonderful emojis ������������������������, they’re beautiful things ������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������*♀️

(I now see where the comment came from in the main community about @Bev 's emojis. One to stay away from 🆒)

This idea is interesting though, I didn't realise that some domestic properties have 3 phase supplies. Perhaps it is to distribute the load for larger homes using energy storage appliances rather than needing 380-415 volts?

Anyway back to the point, if there are many customers that this would catch(?), it should be worth the investment.
woz;15352:
Bev, I've always said you have lovely emojis...
(can they lock you up for that?)

Is that a euphemism? 😂😂😂😂👍
hi dgil
It's not just 3 phase (and I think, but I'm not sure @Jon1 will know) 3 phase can be treated as one meter only, in fact one reading which is the sum of the 3 power consumptions of each phase?), it's dwellings with multiple meters for various reasons, one supply 2 meters two supplies 2 meters etc.
I plead the 5th amendment (or is it the right to remain silent? yeah right...)

anyway wot's a yoofermism? Is that somefink like wot the yoof say?

Bev;15530:
Is that a euphemism? ������������������������������

😂😂😂😂😂🤓
i'm still looking up euphemism..... 😕