Link to Blog on the Communities Home page

Idea Status: Implemented

Although the Blog has a high profile on the app (its own circle on the opening screen), it seems to be missing on the new Communities Home page?

I'd suggest putting a link on the top line?

Community, Latest Posts, FAQs, Joining & Switching, Smart Meters - update, Blog
Hi @Lenny
Nice idea. :)
I'm not sure about the link going into the top navigation, as that's "prime" real estate used for important services such as meter readings, smart meters - stuff that most people come to the community to look for.
But we should definitely have a link to the blog from the community's footer.
TBH it really ought to already be there!
Hello @Marc,

It might also be useful to have a link somewhere on the communities page that links to the main PP web page?
Agreed and I can't see why it shouldn't be the planet or the words adjacent on the top LHS, seems otherwise redundant to me.
(The planet and/or words could be split links)
Lenny;25336:
Hello @Marc,

It might also be useful to have a link somewhere on the communities page that links to the main PP web page?

This is now in the works @Lenny 🆙
Hey @Lenny
Thanks for this one. The links to the PP website and blog have now been added, alongside other external links in the footer.
Happy days! 🙂
Hi @Marc, thought I'd let you know, some of the shortcuts in light grey box in footer take you to the wrong section.If you click All About Smart Meters it takes you to the Ideas Board, if you select Joining and Switching it takes you to Sustainability news and views.
Or at least it does for me.
Thanks @Duppy
Same here. :(
Our tech guys are looking into it. Cheers for flagging this up.
Hi @Duppy
Those links have been fixed now. 🆙
Thanks again for raising this!