Glossary

Related products: Pure Planet Community

Not sure if there’s enough acronyms to warrant this, but I’m stumbling across things such as FITS, and ICE and BEV (who knew!😂) and scratching my head, so maybe a little, easily accessible, glossary perhaps? Not sure yet, but think it might work.

Bev;49940:
Not sure if there’s enough acronyms to warrant this, but I’m stumbling across things such as FITS, and ICE and BEV (who knew!😂) and scratching my head, so maybe a little, easily accessible, glossary perhaps? Not sure yet, but think it might work.

BOOM! - Great idea!!
What's a BEV @Bev ?
No absolute idea Marc, but it constantly keeps appearing on PP, but haven’t a Scooby!
Marc;50389:
What's a BEV @Bev ?

​​​​​​​Battery Electric Vehicle, as opposed to a hybrid
Shame this bev bev tag tag is going in HTML5, https://www.w3schools.com/TAGS/tag_acronym.asp
Thanks our Dups 👍👍👍👍👍👏👏
Hey @Bev
This is interesting. Because it's reminded me that we have a 'jargon buster' which sort of does the same thing.
But it's got me thinking that
1) Clearly no-one new we had this! 😂
2) It could be done better
3) We'd like to make it more useful and more findable in the new community platform.
No, I had no idea Marc, maybe more conspicuous deffo.

If theres no levels with the new platform, whatever will I choose for my avatars?! 😂🙃😉
...never noticed that @Bev! #soslow
Bev;51386:
No, I had no idea Marc, maybe more conspicuous deffo.

If theres no levels with the new platform, whatever will I choose for my avatars?! 😂🙃😉

​​​​​​​You post the avatar, we guess the word 😁
who needs a jargon buster when we can make up our own - stiypasi
Marc;51383:
Hey @Bev
This is interesting. Because it's reminded me that we have a 'jargon buster' which sort of does the same thing.
But it's got me thinking that
1) Clearly no-one new we had this! 😂
2) It could be done better
3) We'd like to make it more useful and more findable in the new community platform.

What other words aren't on the current 'Jargon buster', that you think should be?

New and improved glossary will be coming with the new platform 👍

I think we'll keep it in the FAQs section, but it'll be a lot more obvious where to find it!

Hey @Bev 

Just to say the new and (hopefully) improved glossary is up and running here under ‘glossary of energy terms’ :slight_smile:

It’s been split into different subsections, and within each subsection is in alphabetical order. 

Of course if you think anything’s missing let me know!