FAQ guidance on the 6 monthly and annual review?

Idea Status: Implemented

I appreciate this is more of an art than a science, but in the interests of transparency if it's not commercially sensitive, I'm sure quite a few customers would like to see some guidance on the review process means even if it's only to say we will change your dd if we think you are under/over but if we consider that you are within a natural variation we won't change the dd.(which is not terribly helpful).

I realise the issue here is what one person is happy to live with, may be unacceptable to others. I may be quite happy to have 2x monthly payments in hand or be in debt by half a payment, but others may think this excessive.

If you don't want to actually assign some percentages of what's acceptable to the FAQ, you could perhaps give some examples with disclaimers?

​Open to discussion as usual...
Indeed i find the whole promise of a 6 month review confusing. As it seems to be fact a review will take place, then some are perplexed when it appears not to of happened. So would it be possible/viable to have a set date on the statement when your next review is due.
Once/if it becomes possible to alter ones DD payment in the app then the review process should not be required.
Good shout @woz @Jon1
And yes the plan ultimately is that Members will be able to adjust DD payments in the app (within a certain threshold so they don't fall into massive debt or credit).
In the meantime an FAQ is a great call 🆙
Hey @woz and @Jon1

There's now an FAQ about this here :checkmark:

Good suggestion:D
Nataly;33759:
Hey @woz and @Jon1

There's now an FAQ about this here :checkmark:

Good suggestion:D