Account Review — Mention the actual refund amount

Related products: Payments & billing

When taking the Account Review journey, the app seems to omit the key information about the value of the refund

It’s not lurking behind the “See how we calculated this”.

See how we calculated this

PS: I realise you had to decide if the refund was opt-in or opt-out. However, my mum found it confusing that we needed to complete this app journey otherwise the refund notified by email would not proceed.

When taking the Account Review journey, the app seems to omit the key information about the value of the refund

It’s not lurking behind the “See how we calculated this”.

See how we calculated this

PS: I realise you had to decide if the refund was opt-in or opt-out. However, my mum found it confusing that we needed to complete this app journey otherwise the refund notified by email would not proceed.

Have they checked their emails? This is the email I received on 13th February:

This was in my app on 15th February:

So, email gives approximate amount, app doesn’t, although both make it clear the amount may vary.

As a slight sidenote.
Well done to Pure Planet, I agreed my review on 15th February at 14:58, the money was in my bank account the very next day.

Yup @Gwyndy, it was in the email, but she hadn’t completed the process due to the discombobulation of the actual figure not being confirmed.

Hey guys

Just wanted to update you quickly that this is being considered.

It’s a bit more complicated than I first thought. The reason that the amount isn’t given is because we don’t know, for sure, how much it will be, as it depends on what your balance is at the time of the refund.

That is, the refund amount depends on the member’s balance on the day of the refund. So things like weekends affecting DD payments, and even a manual one-off payment, will affect that.

But it is something we’d like to do, as it’s an odd experience (as has been pointed out here!)

Thanks @Marc, life’s hard, but worth it. 😉  

I’d missed those thumbs the first time round our Notes 😳🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍

Thanks @Marc, life’s hard, but worth it. 😉  

It sure is! 

I’d missed those thumbs the first time round our Notes 😳🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍

The family resemblance! 😉 

Not yours?

Nope 😉 

Ooooooooooooh I see 😊🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭