A guide in the app on how to use wattbot and leave a message

Idea Status: Implemented ❤️

It's clear from the number of times asked that people assumed they would get a human response after talking to wattbot, but in reality they haven't submitted a query to the team.
You could save a lot of frustration by a 'what to do' if you have a query guide in the app?
I don't think it's intuitive enough as it is.
I agree a lot of people (like me) dont bother to read so would a tab once you open wattbot that says message the team be better?
hi jon
it's difficult as (my guess is) the intention is to dissuade people to send the team messages for the simple questions that wattbot supposedly can answer, but this fails in almost every respect (if it didn't fail we wouldn't get so many queries which start with I've spoken to the robot but haven't had a reply AND people don't inherently like asking a robot, the first thing they want is an answer from a human, because that's human nature) it needs to be made clearer that the message won't go to the team unless you do xyz first, but please try wattbot first.
That said I suppose we don't see the wattnot successes if there are any....
Jon1;11841:
I agree a lot of people (like me) dont bother to read so would a tab once you open wattbot that says message the team be better?

It is a tricky one indeed. I was actually thinking that at some point message the team would become an option if wattbot got the hint it was not helping. Not an immediatly available option.
Maybe when they ask the wattybotty thing a question, and it fails, it then says “sorry I’m unable to help, would you like me to refer your question to the human team?” then a simple click of a YES NO box, which then automatically sends their unanswered question to the team🤷*♀️.
Hi folks
Here it is, our guide to WattBot in the FAQs.
I'm adding this to promoted search too, so if Members use the community search function for 'contact' or 'customer service' etc they'll see this at the top.
🆙