Working on it

TARIFF SWITCH - slight wording change 🤷‍♀️

Show first post

30 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yeah loyalty, but in no way is it hard to stay loyal to these. Genuinely mean that, and I loathe sycophancy so it’s not that, I guarantee. 

I truly have felt that way from day one with PP, and we know of a few regulars within the community, who jumped ship but said they’d stay around in the community. Prob lasted a month max, but they knew it was not the same once switched. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Prob lasted a month max, but they knew it was not the same once switched. 

In old money it wouldn’t be cool..

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Bev I remember the post you mention, there was quite a lot of too-ing and fro-ing of wording suggestions or was that this thread...I’m confused...

Tap here to see if there are other tariffs which might cost you less?

It also raises that old chestnut that if a cheaper fixed tariff came along (not likely at the moment) that the penalty should be dropped (PP said no) or pro rata reduced if you agreed a new fix for a year. (So for example you are 6 months in the penalty could be halved to allow you to switch)

I don’t think it ended well last time, I can’t remember…

See what you’ve done now! ….

Hey @Bev 

Just dropping in here to let you know we haven’t forgotten about this work! 

It’s scheduled to go live in the middle of June, to ‘change and/or compare tariff’. :slight_smile:  

And thanks for updating about the bug with the homepage ‘change tariff’ view here. :thumbsup:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ah thanks Nat, no rush. You’re fully aware now, so that is what counts 👍👍👍👍👍