We're looking into it

Samples of Pure Planet documents

• 5 February 2021
  • 4 replies

I swear blind this has been asked before, may have even been actioned - but if it has, the search facility isn’t helping me.

‘​​​​Blank/Sample’ call them what you will, examples of Pure Planet’s statements, emails etc. that we can post when someone asks a question like this Meter Readings & Billed Usage | Community (purepla.net)

Have we got any? 

If so - where are they?

If not - are we ever likely to get any?

As personally, I’m not really happy about constantly having to screenshot and blank the ‘personal information’ on mine.

Thanks.

Gwyndy

4 replies

Hey @Gwyndy 

Yep, I hear you. Providing screenshots is a really useful way to help other Members out. 

In terms of providing a block of sample emails on the Community - our emails/ content change quite frequently and it could get out of date quite quickly! That’d potentially end up being more confusing than helpful. 

I do see where you’re coming from, though. We have screenshots of a sample statement in our guide FAQ here, so it may be helpful to link to that or use those when needed instead of your own? 

Are there any other emails or samples you think it’d be particularly helpful to have access to? We could look at adding examples into the relevant FAQs, that could then be linked to or used in replies. :slight_smile:

You’re right Nat. It’s a great idea, but be cautious as this sort of stuff gets out of date quickly and can leave to more confusion...

I do see where you’re coming from, though. We have screenshots of a sample statement in our guide FAQ here, so it may be helpful to link to that or use those when needed instead of your own? 

I hold my hands up, I neither knew that existed, nor could find it on a search for ‘sample statement.’

The only three things I can think I anywhere near ‘regularly’ need examples of, are:
The ‘joining emails’ (which I believe are now here).
The statement (which is in that FAQ).
The app homepage with all of the ‘moons’ on it (I say ‘all’ as it would be useful to be able to ‘point’ to the correct one when needed.)

Hey @Gwyndy 

Interesting point RE ‘sample statement’ - I’ve edited the wording within the FAQ now, so it should appear in search results when used with the word ‘sample’ :slight_smile: - that may take a few minutes to update!