Implemented

Most popular Questions

• 15 February 2019
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Idea Status: Implemented

Sorry Marc if this has been suggested and discussed before...

PP are doing a great job, many perceived problems are in the main simply resolved by the readily available information and customer community support.

There are live message boards updating who has been providing support.
As PP grows, I guess demand for assistance grows would it assist by having a live board for on trend and common questions and answers.
Or some kind of live Flashing text.......have you read all the FAQ's.

Clearly many peeps have not got the time etc to read and research.
So I enthusiastically percieve the community will always be a vital component supporting PP's Mission.

10 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge
An alternate option might be to have previous threads come up in a list when a user is typing the subject for a new thread/conversation.

So as they enter a subject like 'wheres my referral bonus' there is a list of 'Before you create a new post...here are previous threads that might answer your query... '
Then a list of threads:
Haven't got my referral
Where's my Amazon
Delay in referral

Or maybe this is completely different and should be its own idea....
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Your suggestion has been more thought out than mine..but has led me to this interesting and informative group. So I'll keep my head down until I have (IF) something to offer.
I guess what we are saying is making it as slick as possible for new customers to utalise the how to's.. Perhaps the FAQ's should be FAQ's and How To..
I leave it that until I've read all!
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
From my experience, for whatever reason, be it instant gratification, cba or being time-poor, many just don't search.
It's very hard to cure that, but good ideas...
Jenam93;23727:
An alternate option might be to have previous threads come up in a list when a user is typing the subject for a new thread/conversation.

So as they enter a subject like 'wheres my referral bonus' there is a list of 'Before you create a new post...here are previous threads that might answer your query... '

This is a good shout @Jenam93
I know that the Apple community has this feature.
I've requested this and am awaiting an estimate for how long it might take 🆙
Hi @Strutt G
This is an interesting idea.
Do you mean surfacing trending questions? Or do you mean trending answers/FAQs. Or a mix of both?
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
The bubbly ones like membership rate change re statement questions that are predictable.
So both with common trending
Hi @Strutt G
Finally I have some news on this.
We're now looking at a system which @Jenam93 mentioned above ☝️ which I think will address the issue you raise.
As someone creates a new thread and they're typing the title of their post, we'll surface and show them similar threads with same title. This will alert them to the fact that there may already be an answer in the commmunity 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Slick
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Strutt G;31800:
Slick

​hee hee 😂
Jenam93;23727:
An alternate option might be to have previous threads come up in a list when a user is typing the subject for a new thread/conversation. So as they enter a subject like 'wheres my referral bonus' there is a list of 'Before you create a new post...here are previous threads that might answer your query... ' Then a list of threads: Haven't got my referral Where's my Amazon Delay in referral Or maybe this is completely different and should be its own idea....

Hey @Jenam93
This is now live in the smart meters section.
When creating a new post there you'll see suggested posts and FAQs based on the title of the new post being created. The idea is that upon seeing the suggested posts/FAQs the user won't need to continue with their post.
(I just sent you a DM about this too 🙂 )