Not for us

Mood indicator

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
  • Rocket Scientist
  • 9061 replies
Vaguely recall seeing such a thing alongside members names in forums years ago (mainly 🎾), but something along the lines of an emoji or just a word, that you choose each time you’re here, to indicate how you feel.

For example, you might feel playful πŸ€ͺor serious 🧐, embarrassed 😊or angry 😑, but you can choose, each visit, what you are feeling.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
a bit too facebooky for me Bev and anyway I'd be permanently angry...
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
LOL Wozeeta, I sooooo don’t do FB or any social media πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Žbut you might be right!

​I was very happy all day til half hour ago when got my BT bill online. Stopped my loyalty discount so went on chat help thingy, took ten minutes, on life, to even chat re the issue, as had to answer soooo many security questions 😑😑😑😑. Tried telling him most of the answers were elsewhere on iPad and if moved from chat page I’d have to start from scratch, so he had to send me a PIN to my phone πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„. Finally chatted re the bill, and his answer was to ring the helpline tomorrow as he couldn’t deal with bill issues! AaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!! 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
Hey @Bev
We're looking into this. Not 100% sure if such a thing exists on our community 'platform' (as the nerds say) but if not they might be able to build it.
I for one will never use it, at least not properly. I think I've had the same 'tell your friends what you are up to' message for 4 years on Skype - plus I never remember to change status to 'away'
Unless someone says otherwise this is a 'not for us'.
Nice idea but we'd need much more support to get some development work assigned to it.