Under consideration

Logged in users prevented from getting a quote, so "get a quote" should be available in account.

• 2 February 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
  • Rocket Scientist
  • 9276 replies
Idea Status: We're Looking Into It

Self explanatory, if you are logged in and go to purepla.net where you will see the get a quote button you can't then proceed to get a quote, you are forced to log out to do so, so it should be available form within account? (although the behaviour of the get a quote button could be changed) it would be better if clicking GAQ took you to a get a quote page from within account if logged in? (or have I missed something obvious? I probably have....)

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi woz
I've always thought that if a person was logged into their account, they would already be a customer or had and accepted a quote and be in the process of switching.
​​​​​​​Why would you go to the trouble of creating an account if you weren't already a customer?
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Duppy
​​​​​​​You might want to get a quote for a relative or friend, or even a requote or check for yourself/someone else based on updated consumption - in my case it was for a neighbour, no big deal but I can't see why it should behave that way.
Duppy;47684:
Hi woz
I've always thought that if a person was logged into their account, they would already be a customer or had and accepted a quote and be in the process of switching.
​​​​​​​Why would you go to the trouble of creating an account if you weren't already a customer?
Hey @woz
We're looking into this. We could see a case where, for instance if we had an EV drivers special deal of some form, someone already with PP would want a new quote for that.
Interesting stuff.