Implemented

Include clear details on payment of credit on final bill

• 15 April 2020
  • 6 replies

So many questions on this. e.g. https://community.purepla.net/threads/9760-Credit-on-my-account-final-bill?p=51979#post51979

I’ve not seen a final bill, but does it clearly include the important info about getting your money?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi 25
​​​​​​​I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this before- I think it does (not seen one ..yet...either)
Teehee. yet.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
ahhh $25, (inflation)...assumptions are the parents of disasters....but given yours I shall elucidate. (although it is painful, and the doctor says I should stop)

I switched an elderly neighbour in to PP but it transpired that the tariff wasn't suitable for her because of her off-peak use was much higher than I anticipated I didn't have accurate figures when she joined and an E7 tariff then came along which was way cheaper for her because most of her usage was storage heaters, so I switched her back out. I'm awaiting her final bill, hence that comment.
...Not that it hadn't crossed my mind to leave after the current price drop because it has, but my comment wasn't about me ......this time.
so yes...I'm pretty p*ssed about the amount of price drop or lack of it, but then PP knew what they were doing (which appears to be committing commercial suicide?) and I expect a mass exodous, in fact I'm surprised at the relative lack of reaction.
I keep telling myself I'm in this for the long haul but £300 (soon to be £250) which is a very significant percentage saving, with a reputable provider, especially given the recent financial hit because of Covid, is increasingly hard to ignore.

​​​​​​​Fortunately this thread is not available to all

​​​​​​​That is all...thank you and goodnight.

25 quid;52017:
Teehee. yet.
Keep your friends close, but...
Sweet dreams!

Maybe it’ll all come out in a forthcoming wash?
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
ha
yes I'm sure it will one way or another...
​​​​​​​That was a generic thank you and good night but thanks anyway.
Isn't it past your bedtime?
25 quid;52037:
Keep your friends close, but...
Sweet dreams!

Maybe it’ll all come out in a forthcoming wash?
Hi @25 quid
Yep, the final bill does have this.
It states: "Refund due. There's no need to contact us. We will refund your final balance in the next five working days".

​​​​​​​👍