Dedicated FAQ on downloading and using the App

• 28 April 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
  • Rocket Scientist
  • 10879 replies
Idea Status: Implemented

Is there a dedicated FAQ on downloading and using the App?
If not, it should include how and where to download, the info that your device will need access to the email for login and a broad overview of what the app is for.
It may be obvious to us but not necessarily to all.

3 replies

Hey @woz
We've been meaning to look at this for some time.
It's a good idea, and it's being worked on now ๐Ÿ†™
Hey @woz

New FAQ - 'how to use the Pure Planet app and web' is now up alongside a refresh of an FAQ for what to do if the app's not working ๐Ÿ†™

We also have plans for some new FAQs to go with this, showing people how to check their balance and transaction history and how to use the app to find their usage.

Great idea:)
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
No lie, I rarely use the app for anything more than daily Community of course, plus submitting a reading, but spent last few hours doing my manual โ€œspreadsheetโ€ for mine and my olds fuel, (good ole โœ’๏ธand ๐Ÿ“—), and have to say I found the PP app soooooo user friendly ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘, mainly the checking balance, transaction history, soooooo loved going back many months, seeing changes to payments, and especially being able to โ€œJust show paymentsโ€. Not at any time did I feel any frustration, other than having to keep logging in and out when flitting from parents acct to my own, but that was ok, no worries. All in all, a big ๐Ÿ‘.