Under consideration

Change to the way the IHD displays the "standing" charge?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
  • Rocket Scientist
  • 9706 replies
Idea Status: We're Looking Into It

Please see my post HERE, re changing the words on IHD to Monthly Charge to avoid confusion.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
woz;30374:
Please see my post HERE, re changing the words on IHD to Monthly Charge to avoid confusion.

Now as much as i agree the way in which the membership fee is shown and charged is completely wrong and confusing to some if not many.
I am going to stick my neck out and say that it is law a DAILY charge has to be made and therefore converting that into a flat monthly fee is always going to not balance out, the rounding off effect alone will cause issues.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
I agree but that doesn't necessarily mean the IHD has to display it that way?
Jon1;30379:
Now as much as i agree the way in which the membership fee is shown and charged is completely wrong and confusing to some if not many.
I am going to stick my neck out and say that it is law a DAILY charge has to be made and therefore converting that into a flat monthly fee is always going to not balance out, the rounding off effect alone will cause issues.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Pheww glad you agree. I betting that it does have to be shown as a daily fee.
When the rules were made it would never of occurred to them that someone might want to do it a better way.