• 19 September 2018
  • 22 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
  • Rocket Scientist
  • 4945 replies
Idea Status: Implemented

Idea for Community :

Ticks for Best Answer to be GREEN, not pink, to avoid confusion with unread posts, which are indicated by pink exclamation marks.

22 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Oh thats what the ticks are for. Yes a differant color would be better. Talking of likes i would like to know who liked my comments. Or can i do that already and i just not worked out how?
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
You pulling my plonker Jon πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€? You mean all those endless LIKES have been in vain?! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. You telling me, all this time, you don’t go into your NOTIFICATIONS to see who’s given you a πŸ‘or sent DM etc? 🀷*♀️
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Well ermmm thing is that would be a big fat NO. how do i do that then.
Yep me dumb.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Near top of screen Jon, you have grey panel with headings. Next to β€œAll about Smart meters” , is a little envelope. Prob got a number next to it if you’ve never opened it before. On opening, you’ll see all your notifications, including any private messages or likes etc πŸ‘
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Yep i can open the little grey envelope and see my direct messages. But it says nothing about notifications or likes. Only on a tightarse samsung/android maybe iphones are differant. May be a case for super detective woz. But after the last question about changing email he may not be too keen.
Hey @Jon1
You can choose your community notification settings - doesn't matter what kind of phone you've got.
Here's a thread about PP editing preferences which covers this.
Hmmm I'm thinking it's a bit buried there. I could create a new separate thread about this for the community how-to guides board.
What do you think? Useful?
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hmmm lets try to explain myself here.
When i like a comment i tap the icon to like and it shows me who else also likes that comment.
When i write a comment obviously i cant like it myself but when i tap the like icon i would like it to show me who has liked it.
Good grief thats a lot of likes in one post.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
It’s diagonally down, and to left, of DM envelope Jon, aside All About Smartmeters, then you’ll see who LIKES your posts
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
FOUND IT.
Little arrow top left. Tap it and it opens a new menu scrool down and there were the 546 notifications. Hahahaha.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Ah yes...and there's another way to get to them and one snag, once you've looked the notifications, the notification for notifications for that section (I always wanted to say that) disappears; there is a url you can use but I can't find it as all mine are cleared- I'll post back when I figure it out.
Hmmm, I never liked that behaviour (the board jon, not you)
Also no need to look at our likes, just assume we all like you!
Jon1;11934:
FOUND IT.
Little arrow top left. Tap it and it opens a new menu scrool down and there were the 546 notifications. Hahahaha.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
If you click on THIS it should take you to your personal thumbs-ups (or is is it thumbs-up?) at any time I think?
I don't know where the (your) personal page with that link on lives, I can't find it for mine

the above link is
https://community.purepla.net/thumbs_center.php
Wow, popular guy around here :o

Jon1;11934:
FOUND IT.
Bev;11762:
Idea Status: New

Idea for Community :

Ticks for Best Answer to be GREEN, not pink, to avoid confusion with unread posts, which are indicated by pink exclamation marks.

Hi @Bev
Any reason you think green?
Or, are you saying a different colour so that they look less like unread posts?
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Yes just another colour Marc, to avoid too much pink, where everything gets kinda lost.

i just suggested green as totally different to pink, but thrilled to bits it’s β€œWe’re looking into it” status πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Hi @Bev
Quick update. This is now being worked on and should go live in a platform release at the end of January 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Brilliant Marc as all the pink still soooo confuses me πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘
Hi @Bev
Quick update. This is on course to go live on Wednesday 30 January! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜
Still on course for this to happen 30 Jan @Bev

This is how it looks in testing :D

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Likey πŸ‘πŸ‘. Thanks Marc
The ticks are now green following the community platform update today 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Thanks Marc πŸ‘. Simple change but made a MASSIVE difference πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘