New

Add Apple (or Google) Pay to the app for one off payments

• 23 November 2020
  • 7 replies

Currently it takes you to Sage, a third party payment provider. Make it easy and more secure, add Apple Pay into the app.

PS. Can’t see the ideas board in the Section drop down so dumped the idea here.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@25 quid Good idea! And while there add the ability to pay by card for a one-off directly in app. 

Thanks @25 quid 

Odd that you weren’t able to see Ideas Board from the drop-down menu. I’ll need to look into that.

I’ve added this to our ideas board for you :thumbsup:

@25 quid Good idea! And while there add the ability to pay by card for a one-off directly in app. 

I think that’s there already @woz. That’s the SagePay link I found.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I think that’s there already @woz. That’s the SagePay link I found.

@25 quid ahhh, OK  I didn’t realise it was embedded in the app..thx.

So, it’s the ability to use Google Pay / Apple Pay as well as Sage payments. :slight_smile:

I suppose one day it’ll be blockchain and Facebook’s Libra too? Funny old world!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

So, it’s the ability to use Google Pay / Apple Pay as well as Sage payments. :slight_smile:

I suppose one day it’ll be blockchain and Facebook’s Libra too? Funny old world!

I haven't tried to use PP's Sage pay, but on other sites that take card payments, Google Pay auto fills the details anyway.

Yes, it isn’t just an auto-fill of credit card details and also much easier and more secure. See one explanation here https://gbksoft.com/blog/integrate-apple-pay-into-app-website/