We're looking into it

Ability to send messages to multiple recipients and finding recipients

• 1 July 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
  • Rocket Scientist
  • 10967 replies

Is there a way to send a DM to more than one recipient? If not I propose there should be.

I needed to find a poster to reply, (from a few days ago as I missed the opportunity) but there was no way to search for the poster despite knowing the poster’s community name. Neither could I send them a DM.

A long search through previous posts failed but it could be me.

The previous community was superior for both of those issues. There was a drop down list of name matches which would have helped hugely.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

A quick update to say this is being looked into. Ability for some community members to send ‘batch’ messages. 

Are you wanting to send messages to eachother so you can talk about me and @Nataly ?! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

There has obviously been a leak, (or possibly a leek :carrot: if you’re @Bev -no leek in emojis)

I want everyone in committee room A at 15:00 hours.

We shall find the mole… :chipmunk: (no mole in emojis either!)

(it’s probably best to assume that anything you type online can and will be seen by someone else anyway)

A quick update to say this is being looked into. Ability for some community members to send ‘batch’ messages. 

Are you wanting to send messages to eachother so you can talk about me and @Nataly ?! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Like a forum within a forum...

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Dont worry @Marc we dont gossip about you, unless your on holiday as were not sure if somehow you can access private messages james bond style.

Hahaha I knew it :laughing: