On the roadmap

Ability to compare historical usage data

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Under the usage part of the app allow the ability to flick back over the last 13 or 14 months. So that a direct comparison can be made with june this V june last year. Currently as soon as one statement arrives then the info for that statement last year vanishes. I know i could look back and work it out but im lazy like that and to be able to flick across and see if ive used more or less than the exact same period as last year would be nice.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
..or a slideable bar chart to allow scrolling back through your history..
Jon1;31390:
Under the usage part of the app allow the ability to flick back over the last 13 or 14 months. So that a direct comparison can be made with june this V june last year. Currently as soon as one statement arrives then the info for that statement last year vanishes. I know i could look back and work it out but im lazy like that and to be able to flick across and see if ive used more or less than the exact same period as last year would be nice.
Thanks for posting this one @Jon1
Top idea and we def need to do this IMHO
Our tech team are looking into it
On the roadmap now @Jon1
Exciting stuff.
Of course we'll share some designs and more ideas soon!

Not long now! I’ve seen some designs and I’ll be able to share them very soon :relaxed:

How exciting! This might put those toting spreadsheets out of work...

Potentially linked or related :https://community.purepla.net/ideas-board-25/data-from-the-smart-meter-11610