Solved

The Amazon voucher you said you would send, I am still waiting

• 8 December 2019
  • 1 reply

I was told you would send me my £50 Amazon voucher as soon as my switch was complete, I am still waiting.
icon

Best answer by David j 8 December 2019, 20:15

Sandra Walker;44200:
I was told you would send me my £50 Amazon voucher as soon as my switch was complete, I am still waiting.

Hi Sandra, I copied the info below from FAQ section of the community:

"
If you're expecting a reward from either referring a friend or being referred, remember that you'll be emailed to get your rewards two days after the switch date - that’s two days after the day you or your friend came on supply with Pure Planet.

If you don’t receive the email, open WattBot in your account, and type 'Where is my reward'. Watt will take some info from you - your friend's name and address, and the unique referral code. This info will then be handed to our team to check out."

​​​​​​​Hope this helps
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Sandra Walker;44200:

Hi Sandra, I copied the info below from FAQ section of the community:

"
If you're expecting a reward from either referring a friend or being referred, remember that you'll be emailed to get your rewards two days after the switch date - that’s two days after the day you or your friend came on supply with Pure Planet.

If you don’t receive the email, open WattBot in your account, and type 'Where is my reward'. Watt will take some info from you - your friend's name and address, and the unique referral code. This info will then be handed to our team to check out."

​​​​​​​Hope this helps