Solved

Referral voucher not sent

• 7 January 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi guys, I referred a friend in October, they switched to pure planet and their first payment was 8th November. But we are both still waiting for our referral voucher. When I looked at my referal tracker it say my friends name, and confirms she has switched to pure planet, but it just says we will be emailed our vouchers soon.
is there anyway to get someone to check it out and see what the hold up is?
icon

Best answer by woz 7 January 2020, 14:45

hi Beverleeeeeeeeeeeee (I lost count...)
go to help and support in app or online, type into wattbot where is my amazon voucher and follow the prompts.
​​​​​​​
Beverleeee;45691:
Hi guys, I referred a friend in October, they switched to pure planet and their first payment was 8th November. But we are both still waiting for our referral voucher. When I looked at my referal tracker it say my friends name, and confirms she has switched to pure planet, but it just says we will be emailed our vouchers soon.
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Beverleeeeeeeeeeeee (I lost count...)
go to help and support in app or online, type into wattbot where is my amazon voucher and follow the prompts.
​​​​​​​
Beverleeee;45691:
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi Beverleeee
​​​​​​​If you go to Wattbot via the help and support section of your account, and type in where is my voucher, the bot will take some details and it will be checked out for you