Solved

referral voucher

• 11 September 2019
  • 2 replies

Hi

Will the referral voucher I'm using still be valid if the completion of switch to join Pure Planet is after the middle of September/the end of current promo?
Thanks
icon

Best answer by Marc 12 September 2019, 15:55

timp101;37368:
Hi

Will the referral voucher I'm using still be valid if the completion of switch to join Pure Planet is after the middle of September/the end of current promo?
Thanks

Hi @timp101
Welcome to the community!
Thanks for posting.
Good question - yes it'll still be valid if you come on supply in the middle of Sep. The £50/£50 promo ends next week, when it goes back to £25/£25, but of course we'll honour 50/50 referrals made before the promo ends.
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi timp
I can only refer you to this as it depends how old referral is
https://community.purepla.net/threads/6647-Pure-Planet-app-and-web-update-start-of-exciting-new-refer-a-friend-rewards!
timp101;37368:
Hi

Thanks

Hi @timp101
Welcome to the community!
Thanks for posting.
Good question - yes it'll still be valid if you come on supply in the middle of Sep. The £50/£50 promo ends next week, when it goes back to £25/£25, but of course we'll honour 50/50 referrals made before the promo ends.