Solved

Referral problem

• 20 November 2020
  • 4 replies

I have sent a referral link to my daughter who is trying to register as a new customer but it doesnt appear to be working.

Can you please assist?

icon

Best answer by woz 20 November 2020, 23:36

hi @Pdjennings I’d give it a few days after it was sent and if it still doesn’t show send a message using wattbot with details of your daughter’s email. Someone will be able to check it out.  Persist through the bot replies until it says your message was sent. Human replies take a while.

I assume your daughter has completed the verification email stage (she won’t switch unless she has).

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Pdjennings 

In what way isn’t it working? (or what makes you think it isn’t working)

Sent the link three days ago and activated the other end but nothing showing on my account as referral pending.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi @Pdjennings I’d give it a few days after it was sent and if it still doesn’t show send a message using wattbot with details of your daughter’s email. Someone will be able to check it out.  Persist through the bot replies until it says your message was sent. Human replies take a while.

I assume your daughter has completed the verification email stage (she won’t switch unless she has).

Hey @Pdjennings 

Nice one for referring your daughter - especially at the moment during our doubled rewards :blush:

Good point from @woz, your daughter would need to have verified her switch and received her Welcome Pack for the referral to go through, so it’s worth double-checking that first! 

Let us know how you get on :thumbsup: