Solved

Referral for joining

• 19 October 2019
  • 3 replies

How does the referral fee for joining PurePlanet manifest itself...?? I joined on a referal but I dont think I've ever seen anything to that acceptance.
I certainly havnt used anything??
icon

Best answer by woz 19 October 2019, 19:27

hi briash
​if you used a referral to join and haven't received your voucher go to wattbot and type where is my amazon voucher. Follow the prompts.
briash;40508:
How does the referral fee for joining PurePlanet manifest itself...?? I joined on a referal but I dont think I've ever seen anything to that acceptance.
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi Briash

Welcome to the Pure Planet community! Are you saying that someone sent you a code to use when joining Pure Planet? Or is that what you haven't used? Has your switch completed successfully?

If you can give us a little more information, I'm sure someone will be able to help you.

Stephen
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi briash
​if you used a referral to join and haven't received your voucher go to wattbot and type where is my amazon voucher. Follow the prompts.
briash;40508:
briash;40508:

Hello @briash
Welcome to the community!
Thanks for posting. :)
Check out this FAQ. Does that help?