Solved

Refer a friend and get £50

• 20 January 2020
  • 5 replies

I have referred my parents but it is still pending. Can someone phone them to help sort final details?
icon

Best answer by stephenrand 20 January 2020, 20:54

Hi bgraham

Welcome to the Pure Planet community! Important to know that when you post here you are not talking directly to Pure Planet but to your fellow customers.

The second important thing to know is that communication with Pure Planet is digital, via Wattbot - they don't have a call centre, and you can't request a phone call in this way.

Does this FAQ answer your question at all?
https://community.purepla.net/content/273-How-to-refer-a-friend-to-Pure-Planet#ckb_start

If not, post back here for more responses, or more advice on communicating with Pure Planet
​​​​​​​Stephen
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi bgraham

Welcome to the Pure Planet community! Important to know that when you post here you are not talking directly to Pure Planet but to your fellow customers.

The second important thing to know is that communication with Pure Planet is digital, via Wattbot - they don't have a call centre, and you can't request a phone call in this way.

Does this FAQ answer your question at all?
https://community.purepla.net/content/273-How-to-refer-a-friend-to-Pure-Planet#ckb_start

If not, post back here for more responses, or more advice on communicating with Pure Planet
​​​​​​​Stephen
Still not sure how l can help my parents to join
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi bgraham
​​​​​​​
are you able to ask your parents whether they have followed the referral and what they did? It might help...
bgraham;46773:
Still not sure how l can help my parents to join
My mum has old phone. She was asked to tap link but could not do this and phone was too basic.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi
​​​​​​​Can Mum get online on a computer and can she or they also retrieve her/his/their someone's/anyone's emails on that computer?
Those are the basics, if so we can talk you through helping them to switch.
Purepla.net