Solved

Refer a friend

• 28 November 2019
  • 3 replies

Hi

Like energy which is totally renewable but really concerned that pureplanet gifts new customer and existing customer refer a friend with vouchers from Amazon who don't pay their share of corporation tax to UK and employ questionable controls of labour in the places of distribution in the UK.
Unless Amazon is removed as an incentive I will not referring any new customer

​​​​​​​Gerard Marshall
icon

Best answer by Duppy 29 November 2019, 00:29

Hi there,
as Woz points out, there are now alternatives to Amazon

​​​​​​​https://community.purepla.net/threads/8383-New-ways-to-spend-your-rewards-when-you-refer-family-and-friends-to-Pure-Planet
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi iwaagt
​​​​​​​ ...and you are perfectly entitled to your opinion, but just to point out that there are now alternatives to amazon- charity or asos.
Iwillariseandgothere;43605:
Hi

Like energy which is totally renewable but really concerned that pureplanet gifts new customer and existing customer refer a friend with vouchers from Amazon who don't pay their share of corporation tax to UK and employ questionable controls of labour in the places of distribution in the UK.

​​​​​​​Gerard Marshall
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi there,
as Woz points out, there are now alternatives to Amazon

​​​​​​​https://community.purepla.net/threads/8383-New-ways-to-spend-your-rewards-when-you-refer-family-and-friends-to-Pure-Planet
Iwillariseandgothere;43605:
Hi

​​​​​​​Gerard Marshall

Good morning @Iwillariseandgothere
Welcome to the community! Great username - is it Yeats?
Anyway, @woz and @Duppy are spot on. 😀
Just this week we announced new ways to spend rewards for referring your family/friends to PP, including the ability to donate to thousands of charities.