Solved

Refer a friend...

• 21 August 2019
  • 3 replies

I've been referred to Pure Planet by my parents. As I went through the process of completing the online form for switching energy supplier, I kept expecting a section to come up requesting details for referral to qualify for the amazon voucher - all the way to the last point of payment but nothing came up. Please could you advise. Thankyou !!
icon

Best answer by X Driver 21 August 2019, 12:01

Berry;35930:
I've been referred to Pure Planet by my parents. As I went through the process of completing the online form for switching energy supplier, I kept expecting a section to come up requesting details for referral to qualify for the amazon voucher - all the way to the last point of payment but nothing came up. Please could you advise. Thankyou !!

If your parents check on their account in the Refer section they should be able to see the updated status of your switch then this proves that all is OK.

HTH
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi Berry

As I understand it, if you clicked on the referral link sent by your parents to start your switch process, then you - and they - will get your reward when your switch is complete.

Stephen
Berry;35930:

If your parents check on their account in the Refer section they should be able to see the updated status of your switch then this proves that all is OK.

HTH
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Berry
There is no extra message during the joining process.
If you used the link then it should track, also your parents should get an update, but even if it doesn't track, (and that does happen occasionally) you will be able to get your reward.
Wait until a few days after the switch happens and post back if you don't get it.
Berry;35930: