Solved

I wish to refer my elderly neighbour, and set up an acount for her on my pc

• 21 January 2020
  • 2 replies

my elderly neighbour wishes to switch to pure planet from Brit. Gas. for elec. and gas. She is not computer savvy and wishes me to set up an account on my PC in her name. For me to take the readings for her as the meter is sited in such a manner that she can not. We are neighbours on the same flat landing. I have contacted Pure Planet som days ago on this and I was told this was possible. I can not find any way to set this up from my web page . Help please!
icon

Best answer by Duppy 21 January 2020, 11:32

peter roberts;46801:
my elderly neighbour wishes to switch to pure planet from Brit. Gas. for elec. and gas. She is not computer savvy and wishes me to set up an account on my PC in her name. For me to take the readings for her as the meter is sited in such a manner that she can not. We are neighbours on the same flat landing. I have contacted Pure Planet som days ago on this and I was told this was possible. I can not find any way to set this up from my web page . Help please!

Hello Peter
Welcome to the community,and we'll done for offering to help your neighbour
It can be done but you will need a different email address for each account, and you will need to be able to access it.
​​​​​​​You can create an account for your neighbour on your computer, and then switch you neighbour to PP as you did for yourself, (don't forget to use your referral code)
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
peter roberts;46801:

Hello Peter
Welcome to the community,and we'll done for offering to help your neighbour
It can be done but you will need a different email address for each account, and you will need to be able to access it.
​​​​​​​You can create an account for your neighbour on your computer, and then switch you neighbour to PP as you did for yourself, (don't forget to use your referral code)
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Really kind neighbourly thing to do, Peter 👍👏👏👏👏

​​​​​​​I do the same for my parents. They neither live near me, nor are tech savvy, but do have mobile phones (not Smart tho), so text me their meter readings each month. I have TWO BT email addresses set up on my one device (iPad) and simply log in and out of each PP account each month. Works well, and is very simple to do 👍