Solved

how do you refer friends who dont have internet acces or email?

• 5 January 2020
  • 6 replies

How do you refer friends who dont have email
​​​​​​​
icon

Best answer by Strutt G 5 January 2020, 21:39

Andrew 1967;45564:
How do you refer friends who don't have email
​​​​​​​

Hi Andrew,

Welcome to the community.

I stand to be corrected, but having an email account is integral for having an account with PP.
And being able to login via the email LINK as in the security set up for gaining access to the APP and or Web account/s.
Therefore your friends will have get an email account too.

Hope this assists.
View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Andrew 1967;45564:
How do you refer friends who don't have email
​​​​​​​

Hi Andrew,

Welcome to the community.

I stand to be corrected, but having an email account is integral for having an account with PP.
And being able to login via the email LINK as in the security set up for gaining access to the APP and or Web account/s.
Therefore your friends will have get an email account too.

Hope this assists.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
@Nataly and @Marc
​​​​​​​This post made me think about the switching and joining FAQ's.
https://community.purepla.net/content/116-switching-and-joining#ckb_start

I wonder if the very basics are missing from the FAQ..
Perhaps it needs a section to indicate that PP is digital only and can only be joined if you have access to the internet and an email account?
That should be the first line of the FAQ.
Perhaps it isn't evident to all?
Consider this one for the ideas board...
Hey @woz

Interesting thought - it is implied in this FAQ on how to join Pure Planet, do you think it could/should be made more explicit?
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
But what about the likes of, say my parents, who have no t’interweb nor smart phone, but have been able to join via myself? If someone can do it on their behalf, with a separate email, it’s then easy as they just ensure they provide their monthly reads for the person to input 👍
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Bev;46264:
But what about the likes of, say my parents, who have no t’interweb nor smart phone, but have been able to join via myself? If someone can do it on their behalf, with a separate email, it’s then easy as they just ensure they provide their monthly reads for the person to input 👍

Lateral thinking Bev goes along way in short space of time

1. The solving of problems by an indirect and creative approach, typically through viewing the problem in a new and unusual light.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Yes, I do, it should be on line 1.
It's easy to assume stuff when you are digitally compliant, tbh this question made me think...
Nataly;46247:
Hey @woz

Interesting thought - it is implied in this FAQ on how to join Pure Planet, do you think it could/should be made more explicit?