Solved

Amazon vouchers

• 15 August 2019
  • 3 replies

Have become a Pure Planet customer having followed referral from a friend. I have received my £50 Amazon voucher, but my friend has not received hers (the offer was £50 each in vouchers upto 31.07.2019). Are the vouchers issued at the same time?
icon

Best answer by woz 15 August 2019, 19:04

hi bclass
vouchers are usually issued a couple of days or so after you've switched, I don't think all are processed at the same time, so you can't rely on that as a reference; ask your friend to check emails give it 3 or 4 days after your switch date, if still no voucher if friend goes to wattbot and types where is my amazon voucher the bot will guide them through.

bclass;35523:
Have become a Pure Planet customer having followed referral from a friend. I have received my £50 Amazon voucher, but my friend has not received hers (the offer was £50 each in vouchers upto 31.07.2019). Are the vouchers issued at the same time?
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi bclass
vouchers are usually issued a couple of days or so after you've switched, I don't think all are processed at the same time, so you can't rely on that as a reference; ask your friend to check emails give it 3 or 4 days after your switch date, if still no voucher if friend goes to wattbot and types where is my amazon voucher the bot will guide them through.

bclass;35523:
I still await my amazon voucher despite my score card stating that it has been emailed. It has not been received yet
Hey @Brian Alexander
@woz's advice is spot on - if you still haven't received your voucher after a few days (also worth checking your spam/junk folder) just type "where's my amazon voucher" to WattBot and follow the steps🆙