Solved

Adding referral code

• 29 August 2019
  • 1 reply

Hi,

a friend end of mine has recommended Pure Planet so I took a look and decided to switch suppliers. Just after I did that my friend remembered he had a link for the £50 referral voucher, he sent it over but I had already set up my account. Is there anyway to add this after setting up?
icon

Best answer by woz 29 August 2019, 19:11

hi benmac
it is at the discretion of pp and depends on individual circumstances so you should go to wattbot type message the team give all the details of referral links email addresses of your friends account and see if pp will.
If you’re still in the cooling off period you could cancel and reapply but even then if you have several days before the cooling period expires i’d still ask before you cancel.
For obvious reasons i would not expect pp to post a precedent on here, each case is at their discretion.
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi benmac
it is at the discretion of pp and depends on individual circumstances so you should go to wattbot type message the team give all the details of referral links email addresses of your friends account and see if pp will.
If you’re still in the cooling off period you could cancel and reapply but even then if you have several days before the cooling period expires i’d still ask before you cancel.
For obvious reasons i would not expect pp to post a precedent on here, each case is at their discretion.