Here’s a handy guide for all you need to know about managing your Pure Planet account online!
Including: logging in troubleshooting, what to do if you haven’t received your log in emails, what features are available when logged in.
To log in to your web account:
- Go to purepla.net and click the ‘Log in’ option in the top right corner
- Enter the email address that’s registered with your Pure Planet account
- Open your email inbox (on the same device) and click on the link in your verification email
Having trouble logging in?
If you’re seeing a ‘server error’ when tapping the login email you could be caught in a login loop.
What causes this is when going to your inbox from your account to click on the email verification, your inbox won't always show you the most recent email from us.
Sometimes you get taken straight to the body of an older email, not the inbox 'list' view of all emails.
So to be sure, delete all recent emails from Pure Planet from your inbox.
Also ensure you're accessing your emails from the same device you're logging into.
It’s also worth uninstalling and reinstalling the app to ensure you have the latest version.
This time, after typing your email address into your account to login, instead of following the link from your account to your email open your email inbox directly, be 100% sure you open the most recent email from Pure Planet, and then tap on 'log in to your account'.
No longer have access to your email inbox?
If you no longer have access to the email associated with your account and can’t log in, our Member Services team can get this sorted for you.
You can access WattBot via ‘get help and support’ > ‘ask a question’ without being logged in on the Pure Planet app.
Don’t have the app? We’re also available via Direct Message (DM) on Facebook and Twitter — we’ll ask you to confirm some details for security. Or, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Email replies are not as fast as WattBot.
Not getting verification emails?
Add us to your safe senders list.
1. Sign in to your Hotmail account and navigate to your Inbox
2. Click the gear icon located at the upper-right side of the page
3. Select More mail settings
4. Under Preventing junk email, click Safe and blocked senders
5. Click Safe senders
6. In the text box, type in the email address email@example.com and then click Add to list.
Managing your online account
Once logged in you can:
- Send us your monthly meter readings, and view your past readings, by selecting ‘view more about your tariff & meter’ > ‘send a meter reading’, or ‘meter reading history’
- Use ‘Account’ to edit your contact details, log out, let us know you’re moving out, or send us a Priority Services Register form. You can also access the Community and our blog from here.
- Use ‘balance & payments’ to update your Direct Debit details, view and download your monthly statements, and request an account review
- Use ‘view your energy usage’ to view your energy usage graphs and tables
- Use ‘Tariff’ to view your Members’ rates, Membership fee, tariff end-date (if on a Fixed tariff), and change or renew tariff
- Tap ‘Rewards’ to get your unique referral link to share with friends and earn rewards, and view your refer a friend scorecard
How do I contact the Member Services team from my online account?
Once you’ve logged in at purepla.net, you can use ‘Help’ to get in touch with WattBot (‘ask a question’), or message our Member Services team if WattBot can’t help. You can read more about that here.
You can also access plenty of help and support articles, raise a complaint, or get in touch about an emergency from here.
Which browsers do Pure Planet web accounts work with?
Our website is supported by Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Edge - it’s also a good idea to make sure you’re using the latest version of your preferred browser.
What happens if I leave Pure Planet?
If you’d like access to your account, you can log in to the Pure Planet app or purepla.net where you’ll have access to the following account sections:
- Monthly statements
- Meter reading history
- Contact details and your contact preferences
- Your account balance and transaction history
- Help and support
You wouldn’t have access to emergencies (they’d be the responsibility of your new supplier), sending meter readings, tariff and usage, referring friends or the Priority Services Register.
If you start a new switch or get a new quote you’ll lose access to that account info - but we’ll be sure to warn you beforehand!