Here’s a handy guide for all you need to know about managing your Pure Planet account online!
To log in to your web account:
- Go to purepla.net and click the ‘Log in’ option in the top right corner
- Enter the email address that’s registered with your Pure Planet account
- Open your email inbox (on the same device) and click on the link in your verification email
Having trouble logging in?
If you’re seeing a ‘server error’ when tapping the login email you could be caught in a login loop.
What causes this is when going to your inbox from your account to click on the email verification, your inbox won't always show you the most recent email from us.
Sometimes you get taken straight to the body of an older email, not the inbox 'list' view of all emails.
So to be sure, delete all recent emails from Pure Planet from your inbox.
Also ensure you're accessing your emails from the same device you're logging into.
It’s also worth uninstalling and reinstalling the app to ensure you have the latest version.
This time, after typing your email address into your account to login, instead of following the link from your account to your email open your email inbox directly, be 100% sure you open the most recent email from Pure Planet, and then tap on 'log in to your account'.
Managing your online account
Once logged in you can:
- Send us your monthly meter readings
- Use ‘Account’ to edit your contact details, let us know you’re moving out, or send us a Priority Services Register form
- Use ‘Balance & payments’ to update your Direct Debit details, view and download your monthly statements, and request an account review
- Use ‘Tariff & Usage’ to view your meter readings, tariff information and to change your tariff if you'd like to
- Click ‘Refer friends’ to get your unique referral link to share with friends and earn rewards
- ‘Get help and support’ from WattBot, or message our Member Services team if WattBot can’t help.
Which browsers do Pure Planet web accounts work with?
Our website is supported by Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Edge - it’s also a good idea to make sure you’re using the latest version of your preferred browser.