Pure Planet at Fully Charged Live 2019 - pictures

• Community Manager
  • 5657 replies
We're at Fully Charged Live again this year. An amazing three-day festival for all things renewable energy and electric vehicles.

I'll be posting lots of pics from the team here! If you're at the event at Silverstone don't forget to come and say hello at the Pure Planet stand :o

24 replies

A couple of pics from earlier too :D

Setting off:

Setting up:

Here's Pure Planet co-founder Steven Day talking to the Fully Charged crew. Fame at last! ;)😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Live update....
Still looking busy.
Here's @Pedal getting a much-needed makeover 😂

There are some amazing EV conversions at Fully Charged Live. Here's a selection!

And even a DeLorean! (and Connor from PP beside it 😂)

There are a LOT of Teslas here

Pure Planet's social media chappie Sam has picked his favourite.....

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Fantastic! Hope yous had a good time. :foldedhands:;)
Today is the final day of Fully Charged Live :(

But don't forget we've got an electric Brompton bicycle to give away! :D

You can enter the prize draw here. Good luck!
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Now i did like this one.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Jon1;30896:
Now i did like this one.2284

Oooh, nice!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Dont get too excited angela, starting price of 75 grand. But it was nice.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Jon1;30903:
Dont get too excited angela, starting price of 75 grand. But it was nice.

Ouch!! One can only dream.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Looks as though you’ve had a busy, productive time. Sunglasses evident & I like the Pure Planet uniform. 👍👍
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
How about making them available in a choice of colours, I request dark grey with cyan (the colour they are now) motifs.
White and Black similarly.
The colour they are now is just too gay for me (and before anyone complains, that's gay as in bright, lively, sprightly, vivacious, buoyant, bouncy, bubbly, perky, effervescent blah blah...)
​I'm taking back control of the word...

David j;30905:
Looks as though you’ve had a busy, productive time. Sunglasses evident & I like the Pure Planet uniform. ������������
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Marc;30840:
There are a LOT of Teslas here

Pure Planet's social media chappie Sam has picked his favourite.....

😂😂😂👍Cool plate 👏👍
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Jon1;30896:
Now i did like this one.2284

Great you made it for the PP away days our Jonny 😂👍👏. Wouldn’t be the same if you weren’t there 😂
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Surly the jacket should be some shade of green? I would purchase one so long as it didnt have writing all over the back.
Few more pics from yesterday, of Steven on a panel about energy for the home (and for those plugged in EVs, of course!)

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Jon1;30923:
Surly the jacket should be some shade of green? I would purchase one so long as it didnt have writing all over the back.

I prefer grey - how about it PP and a hoodie?
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Ok maybe not so green, but it would make a good top for cyclists and joggers as a high viz dont run me over kinda jacket.
Yes come on PP a small range of stuff to sell would be nice.
Impressive Photoshop skills @woz
That green hurts my eyes a bit TBH. And doesn't grey "say" coal?!
As Pure Planet kindly provided me with a guest ticket, I thought I would share some observations with community.

The Fully Charged Live show at Silverstone is the brainchild of Robert Llewellyn, and if that name sounds familiar it is he who played the role of Kryton in the BBC2 cult comedy ‘Red Dwarf. He also hosted the C4 programme ‘Scrapheap Challenge’.

He started Fully Charged started life in 2010 as just a YouTube channel and web site devoted not just to EVs, but renewables more generally. The first live show took place last year and attracted around 6,000 visitors. This year’s attendance is expected to be well up on that figure.

The live show had a range of EVs on display and other exhibitors came from the renewables sector. As well as Pure Planet and other green energy suppliers, they ranged from companies offering everything from solar panels to EV charging points.

In addition the show stands, a limited number of test drives were available from a wide range of EV manufacturers giving a lucky few the opportunity to experience driving an EV on the short test circuit. The show also had a continuous stream of panel sessions covering renewables and future transport.

I found it a most enjoyable and worthwhile experience, and for those interested in EVs I would thoroughly recommend a visit to next year’s show.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Thanks Lenny 👍. I was wondering how you got on. Glad you enjoyed it 👏
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Thanks for the feedback Lenny.
Sounds like a great place to start looking at EV's and solar energy with those in the know gathered in one venue.