- Energy industry partners - These are the people that help us deliver energy to your home.
- Market regulators - We’ll do this when we’re required to under regulations.
- Law enforcement bodies - If necessary to protect against fraud or aid criminal investigations.
The only data we get from smart meters is meter readings, supply numbers and meter serial numbers. No personal information will be shared.
If we ever need to share your data with anyone else, we’ll contact you to let you know.
You may also like:
- Will you support my SMETS1 smart meter
- What is a smart meter?
- Do I have to have a smart meter?
- I have a SMETS2 smart meter - will it work with Pure Planet?
Any questions? Ask the community!