Pure Planet team member spotlight March 2020 - anastasialuchik

• 26 March 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi everyone, and welcome to a slightly different Community spotlight! 😁

This month, the spotlight is shining on a Pure Planet team member, @anastasialuchik 🌟

We thought as well as finding out more about fellow Community members in the monthly spotlights, it'd also be nice to share a little bit about ourselves too!

And to kick things off, what better opportunity than to introduce our newest Marketing Intern to you all πŸ‘

(of course you'll notice I've edited the questions slightly, as well as a change to design)

The Community spotlight is a regular feature to find out a little bit more about who we are, what we like, and maybe what we don't like!

Other members who've taken part include @Jowl, @25 quid, @stephenrand, @Gwyndy, @David j, @Bev, @woz plus many, many more!

If you'd like to take part in the Community spotlight series, or you'd like to nominate a fellow member, send me or Marc a DM anytime.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Lovely read, Anastasia, hope you’ll enjoy your placement with PP πŸ‘πŸ‘, Oh and good luck with the knitting πŸ‘
​​​​​​​Hi everyone πŸ‘‹ Happy to become a member of the community! Hope you like my spotlight ☺ Would be happy to chat more

- - - Updated - - -

Hi @Bev 😊 Thanks! I'll post a picture when I'm done. Hopefully it'll look like a hat!
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Interesting read Anastasia - look forward to your future posts.. - Cheers!
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Excellent spotlight and very interesting. What an eclectic bunch you are. πŸ‘πŸ˜„
​​​​​​​Regards
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
ha! for a moment there I thought you said electric bunch!πŸ’‘
David j;50870:
Excellent spotlight and very interesting. What an eclectic bunch you are. πŸ‘πŸ˜„
​​​​​​​Regards