Solved

Referrals not tracking

• 11 September 2018
  • 16 replies

I have three friends/family who have used my referral link, on two of these the referral has not tracked to the app. Only one is highlighted as 'Pending' which is what I'd expect. Anyone else encountered this issue? I did a quick search but saw no reference to such problems.
icon

Best answer by Marc 8 November 2018, 11:30

View original

16 replies

Marc;15941:
Hi @Justin Armstrong
Check out this thread
It has all the info on what to do 🆙

I've done that already.
Stage one complaint opened sadly.
Got people to sign up in good faith but didn't expect to have to go chasing rewards
Not referring anyone else!
Hi @Justin Armstrong
Check out this thread
It has all the info on what to do 🆙
Marc;12411:
Have they come on supply @BRIANA555 ?
The vouchers are paid out about 24 hours after their switch date

I'm the same tbh.
2 successful and 4 pending but no email received once they switched over 2 days ago.
BRIANA555;12360:
I have several Vouchers not paid out,and my son also had several.I do not believe they all started their switch then cancelled them.We get the emails saying your friend has started their switch,but several we never received the vouchers.The ones we queried,we get told they never came over!

Have they come on supply @BRIANA555 ?
The vouchers are paid out about 24 hours after their switch date
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Of course it was, Woz 👍
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
haha I'll assume that was sympathetic Bev

Bev;12370:
Billy no mates, bless ya heart Jon ������������������������������������������������
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Billy no mates, bless ya heart Jon 😂😂😂🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi brian.
May i ask how many you have received and how many are still outstanding, your post kinda implies its quite a lot was just wondering is there a maximum number of referrals anyone can claim. Not sure as i dont have many friends so not actually claimed any.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
hi Brian
Ask those people for the email addresses they used to sign up. That may help in tracking them.

BRIANA555;12360:
I have several Vouchers not paid out,and my son also had several.I do not believe they all started their switch then cancelled them.We get the emails saying your friend has started their switch,but several we never received the vouchers.The ones we queried,we get told they never came over!
I'll send you a DM @Papa K
Papa K;11512:
Hello Marc,

I’ve spoken to all three and they are telling me they have signed up. I can PM you their names etc if that would help?
Hello Marc,

I’ve spoken to all three and they are telling me they have signed up. I can PM you their names etc if that would help?
Hi @Papa K
Have all three started the switch process? Is it possible that of them haven't actually signed up?

Papa K;11434:
Many thanks for the info Jon1. What’s confusing me is why one referral shows in the app as pending, whilst the other two do not, despite all three using the referral link to sign up. None are yet at the stage of going live and having payments taken but the app does state they should show even at this early stage. I’ll take this up directly with PP if nothing shows in the next day or so. Thanks again for your advice.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hello again.
To be honest i have never used any referrals so not sure what the app will or wont say. But once they go live most people dont seem to have any issues and the odd one that does simply ask @Marc the community manager and he sorts it out same day.
Many thanks for the info Jon1. What’s confusing me is why one referral shows in the app as pending, whilst the other two do not, despite all three using the referral link to sign up. None are yet at the stage of going live and having payments taken but the app does state they should show even at this early stage. I’ll take this up directly with PP if nothing shows in the next day or so. Thanks again for your advice.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hello papa k.
The referrel links have to be followed to the letter any minor deviation and they may not work. Should arrive by email a day or so after your friend/family member goes live and makes their first payment.
If they have not arrived in this time scale simply ask a member of the team and with a few details it can be sorted out for you to receive them.