Solved

Multiple account management

• 19 October 2017
  • 3 replies

Is it possible to manage more than one electricity account on a single app? I have recently switched to Pure Planet and would like to get my elderly mother's electricity supply switched too. She has no access to the internet and no smartphone, so I would manage her account on her behalf. So far I have been unable to find a way of adding another account on my app.
icon

Best answer by LadyC 19 October 2017, 16:03

Hi Dug. I wanted to do the same thing. You can't do it now easily but was told they're working on it and hoping to have multiple accounts ready in the app by the end of this year.

If you want to do this now. Tap on the dropdown menu and logout. Then join for the other property - be warned, you'll need to use another email address for this account. Then you'll have to follow that logout / login process to access each account. I decided to wait 🙂
View original

3 replies

Hi Dug. I wanted to do the same thing. You can't do it now easily but was told they're working on it and hoping to have multiple accounts ready in the app by the end of this year.

If you want to do this now. Tap on the dropdown menu and logout. Then join for the other property - be warned, you'll need to use another email address for this account. Then you'll have to follow that logout / login process to access each account. I decided to wait 🙂
Thanks, LadyC, that saves me a lot of head-scratching. I've already set up a separate email address, now contemplating resurrecting an old smartphone purely for use with my mum's electricity account. Who said switching was easy, lol?!
Good luck - and use your rewards. You may be able to give yourself £25 for referring your mum's account.