Solved

Monthly Statements and Purple Planet failing to provide on tine

I switched to purple planet in early Jan and gave my first meter readings in early Feb, the app still is not showing a statement. Given PP wants to do everything online you’d assume they have a simple algorithm which creates your statement once readings are inputted but clearly not. I had a similar experience with another provider and this seems very similar and they were also a newer startup, I don’t want to contact OFGEM just yet but it’s very poor, anyone experienced the same please and how did you resolve? Thanks.
icon

Best answer by Marc 5 March 2018, 11:41

Hi @Riz

Ha, no worries. Yes I am a real person. Sorry, I missed your earlier reply.
Anyway I've picked this up with the team. Should all be sorted in the next few minutes - you'll receive your statement by email and your energy tracker will appear. Apologies for causing you this hassle
View original

12 replies

Hi Riz - from Pure Planets guide...A day after your first month anniversary - a month after your switch date - you get your first monthly statement. This is also the date that your energy tracker appears in the app, showing your daily forecast and energy usage and monthly spend...
From your message it’s not clear when your actual switch over took place so perhaps one clear month hasn’t elapsed yet which would explain why you haven’t received the statement yet. However, if more than one month has elapsed since the anniversary of the switch then you may want to message the team via the app. Hope this helps.
I switched first few days of January 2018 so my 1 month anniversary was beginning of February, I’ll email the team and see if they can resolve although From reading other posts I’m not the only one this has happened to and there is clearly a issue they need to address, I appreciate your response!
No problem - hope you manage to resolve the issue soon.
Hi @Riz
Did you receive your first statement (by email)?
And what are you seeing when in the app you go to Menu > My account > Your energy tracker
Hi Marc

I have not received anything by email so far, a colleague of your sent me the below message but thats all ive received apart from another notice to supply my second months meter readings which ill do but then ill expect 2 statements very shortly i assume? On the Energy tracker it just says that your forecast will appear from the date we produce your first monthly statement, thanks

Hello. We're really sorry for the delay in responding to you. We will be back to you soon. Thanks very much for your patience.
06:23AM

Riz
Riz;4379:
Hi Marc

I have not received anything by email so far, a colleague of your sent me the below message but thats all ive received apart from another notice to supply my second months meter readings which ill do but then ill expect 2 statements very shortly i assume? On the Energy tracker it just says that your forecast will appear from the date we produce your first monthly statement, thanks

Hello. We're really sorry for the delay in responding to you. We will be back to you soon. Thanks very much for your patience.
06:23AM

Riz

Hi @Riz
Can you check your email. If you're a Gmail user, it may have gone directly to 'promotions' instead of the inbox. If you're a Hotmail user, it could be in spam/junk folder.
Thanks!
Marc;4381:
Hi @Riz
Can you check your email. If you're a Gmail user, it may have gone directly to 'promotions' instead of the inbox. If you're a Hotmail user, it could be in spam/junk folder.
Thanks!

I have checked all inboxes (including JUNK) etc, I have not received it, could you please just email it me to yourself, also why is it not showing in the APP? Im getting all the other emails from PurePlanet into my inbox fine, including the email from your colleague Georgie...
Riz;4385:
I have checked all inboxes (including JUNK) etc, I have not received it, could you please just email it me to yourself, also why is it not showing in the APP? Im getting all the other emails from PurePlanet into my inbox fine, including the email from your colleague Georgie...

Hi @Riz
What are you seeing in the app when you go to Menu > My account > Your energy tracker ?
Hi Marc, are you a bot or a person pls? Ive already answered that question previously above, i don't mean to come across as rude but id rather deal with a real person not a bot...

"On the Energy tracker it just says that your forecast will appear from the date we produce your first monthly statement"
Hi @Riz

Ha, no worries. Yes I am a real person. Sorry, I missed your earlier reply.
Anyway I've picked this up with the team. Should all be sorted in the next few minutes - you'll receive your statement by email and your energy tracker will appear. Apologies for causing you this hassle
ok awesome. whatever you did clearly worked as ive now received emailed statement and energy tracker is live many thanks for your help!
Riz;4393:
ok awesome. whatever you did clearly worked as ive now received emailed statement and energy tracker is live many thanks for your help!

Brilliant. Glad to to hear it's been sorted! 😌