I need my gas meter moved

  • 10 September 2019
  • 3 replies

My gas meter is installed on the ground outside my house. It keeps filling up with water and the gas transporter emergency line have said my supplier should arrange to move it onto the wall. How can I arrange to have this done?

Best answer by Angelabikerbabe 10 September 2019, 12:15

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
I would presume you need to ask PP directly

You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.
if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
Then you need to type in 'message the team'
then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.
Thanks for that. I've sent the message and I'll let you know how i get on.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hello and welcome.

You will also need to get the gas transporter company for your area involved. PP can only do the meter the main pipe to the meter has to be done by the network operator.