Solved

Economy 7 meter readings.

• 30 December 2017
  • 3 replies

I have just joined and I have an Economy 7 meter. I understand that the PP tariff is the same for anytime of day or night. How do I send the 2 readings shown on the meter display if there is only one box available in the app to do this? Thanks
icon

Best answer by Toby 2 January 2018, 18:10

Ah I see now @Keithchr, sorry for the confusion.

Yes, you'll have the option to input a night and day reading. I just did it myself this morning via the app, as I have an Economy 7 meter too.

Any issues when you need to do it, let me know!
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Hi @Keithchr and welcome!
If you enter the day rate in the first meter reading box, are you then taking a to a second box for your night reading? If not, let me know and I shall ask the team to look into this for you.

Also, please make sure you have the latest version of the app just in case 🙂
Toby;1643:
Hi @Keithchr and welcome!
If you enter the day rate in the first meter reading box, are you then taking a to a second box for your night reading? If not, let me know and I shall ask the team to look into this for you.

Also, please make sure you have the latest version of the app just in case :)

Thanks Toby
When you take readings from an Economy 7 meter you have 2 readings to deal with - a day (or high) reading and a night (or low) reading. My question is am I able to enter both readings via your app (I have the latest version). I ask this because I know you will want these readings on the day you switch me over. Thanks
Userlevel 5
Ah I see now @Keithchr, sorry for the confusion.

Yes, you'll have the option to input a night and day reading. I just did it myself this morning via the app, as I have an Economy 7 meter too.

Any issues when you need to do it, let me know!