Solved

Carbon (Co2) Ghost story’s! !!

• 16 March 2018
  • 3 replies

All I want are fair cheap gas and electric chararges.
NOT a load of garbage about ridiculous , childish carbon savings.
Enough of this clap trap.
Sorry but people who still have the ability for critical thinking are sick of this politically inept, self censorship, GRT OUT OF THE HERD MENTALITY. Brian Smith
icon

Best answer by realist 17 March 2018, 18:08

I can assure you carbon tax ,carbon offset and all this jargon is just a big scam. If your cold you have two choices, put the heating on and get warm, OR if your cold and leave the heating off either way NO damage to the planet is being done !!
The only risk is hypothermia.
Carbon tax is just a redistribution of wealth (poor to mega ritch).
Who says there is such a thing as global warming - researchers and top scientists.
Who funds researchers and top scientists - the mega ritch.
If researchers and the top scientists publish the true facts on this subject, guess what !! - NO FUNDING.
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
I am switching all my electric accts to pure planet,firstly because of the price secondly its all green energy.third reason being i like the way we are charged with a single tafiff and not multiple tariffs offered by the main stream. I believe we have a duty to do what is possible to slow the effect we have on the enviroment i dont need all the info on carbon offsetting but some people do like to see that info,but i dont see the need to be little other peoples choices in a public forum simply because they differ from mine.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
I switched to Pure Planet after doing lots of online searching into what suited my needs best. Not only did PP come out by far the cheapest, I loved the fact it’s all about 100% renewable energy at single rate wholesale prices. The easy monthly membership fee makes a refreshing change from the usual standing charges per day. Price isn’t everything tho, and it was the cutting edge feel of it which I was drawn to. Granted, a totally app based provider isn’t going to suit everybody, but it was a big attraction for me.

Since joining (and it was the easiest switch ever btw!) I have had nothing but a positive experience. The friendliness of the staff, via the community forums, makes a refreshing change from just being a “number” kept on hold in a phone queue. No frustrations here, it’s all been stress free.

Of course there are always going to be a few hiccups as the Community Message Boards demonstrate, but staff or other community members always do their best to help where they can, and find the answer or a solution to the problem.

As I said, this provider isn’t going to be for everyone; anybody is free to leave, (exit fee free) if they don’t like what they see here. I for one tho, feel proud of doing my little bit towards helping the future of our planet, no matter how small.
I can assure you carbon tax ,carbon offset and all this jargon is just a big scam. If your cold you have two choices, put the heating on and get warm, OR if your cold and leave the heating off either way NO damage to the planet is being done !!
The only risk is hypothermia.
Carbon tax is just a redistribution of wealth (poor to mega ritch).
Who says there is such a thing as global warming - researchers and top scientists.
Who funds researchers and top scientists - the mega ritch.
If researchers and the top scientists publish the true facts on this subject, guess what !! - NO FUNDING.