Solved

Wrong meter type

• 18 July 2021
  • 6 replies

I’m being asked for 2 meter readings (day and night) but my meter is providing me with only one. I have a single rate meter fitted 6yrs ago after renovating, the meter reference number you have is correct. How can I get this amend?

(Currently with the financial ombudsman after having the same issue with Scottish Power for 3 yrs and then failing to rectify or bill correctly as a result - don’t want to go through this again!)

icon

Best answer by 25 quid 18 July 2021, 11:00

Hi @MandyD, fingers crossed, but first port of call is to make contact with PurePlanet directly.

In the app tap Help then Ask a Question. Now tell the Wattbot machine your situation. It likely won’t understand, so type Message the team to get the attention of a real human.

They should reply in a few days. 

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi
You're talking to fellow PP customers on this forum, and as such we don't have access to customers accounts. But we will help if we can.
There are no call centres with PP, it is an app-based company.

You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.

If you log in, click 'help' at the bottom, then click 'Ask a question', Then you need to type in 'message the team' .

It will then offer you a few options of faq,  if none apply - then click on the box that says 'message the team',

Then wait until you see the reply from Wattbot saying 'OK, I've passed our conversation to the team. Anything to add? Send it below and the team will see it.'

You can then type in your message (and any photos), then send it 

please note it’s not a live-chat and it’ll be 2 or 3 working days before they’re able to reply.

Hi @MandyD, fingers crossed, but first port of call is to make contact with PurePlanet directly.

In the app tap Help then Ask a Question. Now tell the Wattbot machine your situation. It likely won’t understand, so type Message the team to get the attention of a real human.

They should reply in a few days. 

Aha, bit of double talk from me and @Angelabikerbabe there @MandyD… 😉  

Thank you to both, I’ve done that. Hopefully it’ll get resolved quickly 🤞🏻

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thank you to both, I’ve done that. Hopefully it’ll get resolved quickly 🤞🏻

Good luck Mandy :) 

let us know how it goes :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@MandyD 

may I ask, when you had the meter replaced did they change you from a 2 rate supply to a single rate supply? Have a look at your MPAN on the bills you have, does it start with a 1 or a 2?

I don’t work for PP