Wrong meter reading sent

• 30 January 2018
  • 5 replies

I left N power to come here! Pure Planet has given them the wrong readings for both so I have got a bill for over £700 😡 I need them to resend

- - - Updated - - -

I think you guys need more staff when you grow so you can increase your phone/online chat some of us can’t do theses type of things at work!

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2
Ozzieboy;3045:
I left N power to come here! Pure Planet has given them the wrong readings for both so I have got a bill for over £700 😡 I need them to resend

- - - Updated - - -

I think you guys need more staff when you grow so you can increase your phone/online chat some of us can’t do theses type of things at work!

£700! That's a lot of energy ;)

Did you get it sorted? One way or another you may have just paid your monthly estimate, not £700?

They will fix your bill as soon as they correct your readings.
Gabolino;3051:
£700! That's a lot of energy ;)

Did you get it sorted? One way or another you may have just paid your monthly estimate, not £700?

They will fix your bill as soon as they correct your readings.

This is the thing they were sent my last reading pure planet had pictures of my meters. n power told me they got these readings from Pure Planet! Wtf
Hi @Ozzieboy this sounds like a meter reading dispute. I'm going to send you a DM because there will be account info and this is a public forum. But don't worry - this will get sorted
Marc;3075:
Hi @Ozzieboy this sounds like a meter reading dispute. I'm going to send you a DM because there will be account info and this is a public forum. But don't worry - this will get sorted

Please Dm me as I want this sorted ASAP as n power will be on my case for payment . Just as well I cancelled my direct debit huh!
Ozzieboy;3097:
Please Dm me as I want this sorted ASAP as n power will be on my case for payment . Just as well I cancelled my direct debit huh!

No worries @Ozzieboy got your DM and have sent reply